J. Curtis Garrett, DDS
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – Brazos Valley TX
J. Curtis Garrett, DDS, is the founding doctor of Brazos Valley Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Inc.. Dr. Garrett attended the University of Texas for his undergraduate studies. He graduated from the University of Texas-Houston Dental Branch. Upon his completion of his residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Dr. Garrett and his family moved to the Brazos Valley in 1981 to open his Oral & Maxillofacial practice. Dr. Garrett is a board certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and is committed to providing the best patient care to all of our patients. From 1985 to 1986 he was chief of surgery at Humana Hospital.
Dr. Garrett has been married for 45 years. His two kids have blessed him with five grandkids.
- 1969-1972: Pre-Dental, University of Texas at Austin
- 1972-1976: DDS, University of Texas Dental Branch, Houston, Texas
- 1976-1979: Certificate of Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston, Ben Taub Hospital, Hermann Hospital, Methodist Hospital, Veterans Administration Hospital, MD Anderson Hospital
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Society of Dental Anesthesiology, Texas Chapter
- Brazos Valley District Dental Society
- Houston Society of Oral Surgeons
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Scholastic Dental Society
- Southwest Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Texas Dental Association