Bryan Garrett, DDS, MD
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – Brazos Valley TX
J. Bryan Garrett, DDS, MD, has always been interested in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Garrett pursued his undergraduate studies from Texas A&M University. He received his dental degree from the University of Texas-Houston Dental Branch. Dr. Garrett continued his education and received his medical degree from the University of Texas-Houston Medical Branch. During his residency, he was chief surgical resident at Ben Taub Hospital, Herman Hospital, Methodist Hospital, Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affair Hospital, and LBJ Hospital.
By becoming an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, he combined his passion of working in the medical field and working with his hands. He received his Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery board certification in 2014. Dr. Garrett was born and raised in College Station and looks forward to raising his three kids with his wife in the Brazos Valley. In his free time, he enjoys sports, running, fishing with his kids, and hunting.
- 1998-2002: Bachelor of Science, Texas A&M University, College Station Texas
- 2002-2006: DDS University of Texas Dental Branch, Houston Texas
- 2007-2010: MD University of Texas Medical School, Houston Texas
- 2009-2011: General surgery resident University of Texas, Houston Texas
- 2006-2012: Certificate of Residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Texas Dental Branch, Houston Texas Ben Taub Hospital, Hermann Hospital, Methodist Hospital, Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affair Hospital, LBJ Hospital (2011-2012 Chief Surgical Resident)
- Houston Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Southwest Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Use of Interferon in the Treatment of Central Giant Cell Tumor of the Jaws, Meeting of the Southwest Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons 2011
- Use of Polymethyl Methacrylate and Carboxy Methyl Cellulose in Space Maintenance of Mandibular Defects