Chad C. Hanley, DDS
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – Brazos Valley TX
Chad C. Hanley, DDS, became an associate for Brazos Valley Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Inc in 2014. While completing his undergraduate degree at Texas A&M University, Dr. Hanley worked as an assistant at Brazos Valley Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Aspired to become an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, he attended Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas for his Dental Degree. Dr. Hanley completed his Oral & Maxillofacial residency at the University of Oklahoma. Dr. Hanley is a diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Dr. Hanley and his wife returned to the Brazos Valley because of their love for their alma mater. They hope to raise their children to follow in their footsteps and become Aggies!
- 2000-2004: BS Biomedical Science Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- 2006-2010: DDS Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, Texas
- 2010-2014: Certificate of Residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Southwest Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Scholastic Dental Society
- Utilization of the All Suture Biomet JuggerKnot Soft Anchor for Disc Repositioning in Treatment of Internal Derangements of the TMJ, Meeting of the Southwest Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons 2013
- Restoration of Trauma Induced Condylar Malformations With Patient Fitted Custom Total Joint Replacement, American Society of TMJ Surgeons National Meeting 2012